TEACHING LEARNING PROCESS AND STUDY SUPPORT and Infrastructure
- Personal attention to different level of learners.
- Teaching for the entire semester for a subject is planned meticulously and implemented using lesson plan.
- The internal assessment and conduction of Co-curricular and extracurricular activities are conducted and schedule is provided with the students.
- Teaching aids include black board, Power point presentation using LCD and documentaries and movies.
- Regular Counselor – ward or Buddy teaching system are used to discuss and solve numerical problems and assist them to apply knowledge to real-time problems.
- Subject-wise assignments and study guides are given to students to solve and enrich their knowledge.
- Extra classes are conducted in the identified subjects for weak students.
- For value addition, other than university- prescribed syllabus, student training programmers are conducted within the campus.
- Regular seminars/workshops are conducted in most of the current technology and subjects prescribed apart from syllabus which improves their presentation skills & also better understanding of the subject.
- Teaching is made student centric by getting regular feedback from the students.
The College has a strong and active Forum “AARUNAY” helping in all-round development of the students through various Technical and non-Technical activities conducted throughout the year. Students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular, co-curricular and sports activities apart from focusing on academics and placement. The faculty members of the department are actively involved in research activities in various technical areas.